Saturday, February 20, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY & CNY !!


WASSUP PEEPS !

Just came back from Penang on Wednesday . Chinese New Year was great ! Yay ! It wasn't as good as last year though but it was fun...( Got to bring homework back... :S ) .

Dad cooked during reunion dinner . It was a hell of a treat ! Guess what I ate...

Okay , back to the main topic . We only went back to Penang on the first day at 9 am . Got to cram in the car as the maid also followed us ( Aiyoh ! ) .

" Ang Pau " is more than last year ! Yay ! Too bad Granny's cooking isn't that delicious anymore . I wonder why...( Don't wanna tell , family issues )

So for the past three days , my cousins and I went to play football at Padang Polo . The last day was the best as we got to play with a few Penangnites we got to know . My team : Me , Michael , my brother , Miles , Hsien Yang and a Malay guy ( sorry , didn't ask for his name ) . The other team consists of 4 Malay guys ( didn't ask for their names again ) , Marcus and Hsien Huei . The game was interesting but the other team were a class above us and their intriguing matchplay made them the winners with an 11-7 scoreline . Haiz ... My team's attack was great but the defense was sloppy , the defender ( my bro ) and the goalkeeper ( HY ) just weren't concentrating . We ended up conceding 11 soft goals . But , KUDOS to the opponents as they themselves put up a remarkable performance and they have pacey wingers . I scored a hat-trick , Michael scored a goal and an own-goal , Miles notched two goals to his name and the Malay guy scored one too . We were very upset with the defense and I nearly lost my cool - felt like punching my brother ! AAARRGHH ! Imbassile ! The idiot never puts his heart and soul into everything ! I can't believe that he even dares to say that he plays football everyday with his dim-witted friends and his school's second-choice goalkeeper . RUBBISH ! With a patchy performance like that , the school team will kick him out even before the tournament ! DUMB ASS !

Anyway , here are the pictures from my trip ! Let the pics do the talking !

The Adult table . Oh yes , I forgot to tell you guys that the adults sit in the dining hall and the ' KIDS ' sit outside in the living room . Yay . My aunt with a lovely smile . :)



The Yee Sang



My cousins



The toss !




Pre-Yum Sheng pose



I love it when it comes to Yum Sheng ! I call the shots !



YUM....SHENG !



DINNER TIME !



SHANDY afer dinner . Record : 7 cans a day . Parents don't let me drink more than one . :S



My brother , HY and Marcus .



Marcus and my brother .



Le ' Jakun '



Shu Ying-the only cousin who is a girl . P.S : 9 boys and 1 girl . That's us .


Well , there is nothing better to cap the night with plenty of fireworks ! Btw , we were nearly caught by policemen for playing with fireworks and we had ti hide them under the car . Don't know which imbassile called the policemen . Don't they know that playing with fireworks is a CNY tradition . P.S: I fired a couple of shots towards the kindergarten opposite my grandmother's house ! Besides that , PES 2010 , ' bak gua ' ( sweet meat ) , Shandy and kueh kapit marked the New Year .

So , the New Year does not end until the 27th of February , therefore I wish everybody out there especially my family and beloved friends a happy and prosperous Chinese New Year ! GONG XI FA CAI ! ZAI JIAN !

No comments: