Sunday, April 4, 2010

* Bleep *

Hola Amigos !

Exam week is over but I can still feel its presence...Mid-Term is 5 weeks from now ! Freak out everybody !  * I'm 2nd in class ! Yay ! Chinese though was disappointing ... 

Anyway , after you are done freaking out , please continue reading the following post :

2 weeks from now , the roaring crowd will be in the Kelana Jaya stadium to witness Unggul retaining their titles , from the running event to the marching event and last but not least the CHEER ! event ! So , its marching for me again this year and hopefully we will be able to impress the judges as we did for last year . * Last year was awesome !! * * Go to Youtube and find Unggul Perbarisan 2009 , its an awesome , impeccable and entertaining crowd-pulling event . * Hopefully this year , our hard work can finally pay off...

Seriously , you just have to admit GLEE is awesome ! I just could not miss an episode !!!





Cast of GLEE !







Enough of GLEE , let's go to some of the songs my teacher taught me . Lips of An Angel was nice , Falling in Love With You was great and not to say if I had more time to practice , I'll be able to perfect that song . And to top them all , Rascal Flats' What Hurts The Most is awesome ! Not to say I'm able to get that song in my head and utilise my fingers on the guitar to play and learn that song in only 1 hour...

* " What Hurts The Most " and Owl City's " Vanilla Twilight  " nearly made me weep... ( I'm not gay ok , its called touching )...Anyway , you can only really feel the two songs if you sing and play the guitar according to the story and emotions of the song... I love emo songs !

Cold air of the city ,
Puts the little boys and girls to sleep ,
Thou shall we meet again ,
On a cold , dark , winters night .

Sleep tight !

No comments: