Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go Unggul !!

Ok , since UNGGUL won sports day today , I'll use purple !!

OMG , I'm tickled pink today ! Unggul is so darn good , I just can't forget what happened today ! Unggul has won the marching event for two years in a row and the feeling is just spectacular ! Seriously , I don't care about Man Utd anymore . Now , my focus is all on Unggul's victory ! We should have won Semangat DJIAN wei . We cheer like mad asses but still lose to Kesatria...@$$

I'm just so proud to be part of this winning team because winning is everything ! It's better than ecstacy ! I would like to congratulate the runners for bringing glory to Unggul ! U guys rule !

MARCHING...MARCHING...MARCHING...MARCHING...MARCHING...MARCHING...!! =)

THANK YOU JACQUELINE !! YOU ARE AWESOME !! WE WILL MISS YOU !!

Haiz...Last Year...No more UNGGUL anymore...SPM SPM arghh!!

* stupid MOE *

Haiz...I will miss UNGGUL forever !

I LOVE YOU...I LOVE U...N...G...G...U...L...UNGGUL no. 1 !

Glory Glory Unggul marchers , Glory Glory Unggul marchers , Glory Glory Unggul marchers , as the purples go marching on on on !! Composed by : Kenneth and Gareth Tan . Made to perfection : The whole Unggul team !

SAYONARA !

No comments: